“Quality as Principle"
Jisap is a quality and commitment referent in the Spanish cattle sector.
Política de Calidad y Medioambiente
Our quality and environmental policy has as a priority goal, our clients ‘demands and their satisfaction, as well as to avoid contamination. It turns out in a continuous improvement of our products and processes, through an optimum management of our human, nature and technical resources.
Quality and environmental policy is based in three fundamental principles:
- Improve the efficiency of our integral management system.
- Achieve high level of satisfaction of our clients.
- Legislation and other requirements related to environmental aspects and prevention.
In order to achieve it, we are committed with:
- Reach specified requirements and especially with legislation and actual law related to environmental aspects.
- Report about problems we detect, suggesting and applying improvements, in order to prevent contamination.
- Apply evaluation mechanisms to lead corrections and continuous innovations. It is necessary to stablish and check goals.
- All of them can be contributors with our commitments in quality, environmental and prevention of contamination
- Have a health administrative and financial system.
- Apply human and technic resources to improve technic, safety and environmental conditions in job positions.
- Keep our policy available to all the contributors, so they can participate with our commitments in quality, environment and prevention of contamination.